Thank you for your interest in iPro Digital Currency. The value of all digital currency is derived from its “use and acceptance.” While there are many digital currencies, those that most successfully make it to “main stream” become the most valuable. iPro is positioned to use the business model that Airbnb and Uber so successfully brought to the forefront. These are called disruptive business models because they bypass the entrenched infrastructure for the purchase of products and services we need and use every day.
A Pro Reward App loaded on your smart phone and computer allows the consumer to transact purchases at their favorite stores* and earn rebates denominated as digital currency—which becomes an introduction to the world of digital currency—a place all must go sooner or later!
- Intro video http://jhamilton.ipronetwork.com
- Webinar replay video http://jhamilton.ipronetwork.com/webinar-replay
- *Join to review for free http://jhamilton.ipronetwork.com/join
Everything is becoming digital. Mail has been replaced by email; the library has been replaced by Google, the use of cash and checks has been replaced by credit cards, and credit cards are being replaced by PayPal, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. Bank transfers are now done by smart phones and computers, and wireless payment services are becoming more evident with each new smart phone model. Payments are truly becoming digital.
There are now approximately 800 different digital currencies—each holding their own value, similar to the US Dollar vs the Hong Kong Dollar, Canadian Dollar, etc. Digital currencies “exchange” between each other with miniscule fees compared to banks and are fully compatible with most e-commerce Web sites.
Digital currency moved into the marketplace nine years ago with speculators buying Bitcoin low and selling high. But the best way to profit from a digital currency is to use it; to get involved with a coin that is in daily use (more use = more value)—a digital currency that can be used for shopping and other daily transactions!
The use of a digital currency causes the value of that particular digital currency to go up.
Bitcoin was the first digital currency to find its way into the world economy. Around the world, Bitcoin was discovered to have advantages over traditional currency including transfers across the planet with no fees, the ability to store digital currencies within your own digital wallet (vs a bank) and full control of one’s money without traditional fees, fear of confiscation, declaration requirements, etc.
Businesses all over the world began to accept Bitcoin as a payment for their products and services. Bitcoin’s demand and increasing usability causes its value to continue to go up—presently almost $3000 per coin against the US dollar. It is the use of the coin in the world of commerce that dictates its best value. Peer to peer transferring of payments eliminates the middleman, and people (and countries) become empowered as they step away from fiat (traditional) currency. The rest becomes history.
For example, as their economies collapsed, Greek and Venezuelan populations quickly moved to digital currencies because the traditional form of money was controlled by the banks and government. Millions of people discovered that if they held digital currency, they were immune to the gyrations of government, politics and banks. See article Why does Kenya lead the world in mobile money?
Time has proven:
As the Usability of a Digital Currency grows,
So does the Demand, and So does the Value!
Usability = Demand = Value!
Peer to peer transactions have created one of the biggest opportunities in the world today.
The direct-sharing economy managed by Apps on your smart phone has created a whole new economy! Uber and Airbnb capitalized on this discovery by which “peer to peer transactions” eliminate the infrastructure and middle man for the purchase of common products and services we need and use every day. Disruptive business models allow the customer to deal directly with the owner or supplier.
Airbnb does not own real estate but has built an on-line platform that lets people who own real estate rent out what they own directly. Airbnb earns more than companies who own real estate—without the liability. Uber, without owning cars, has forever changed the taxi industry—a disruptive and unexpected business model that has been hugely successful—run by Apps! Use of these Apps generates rebates and rewards, create social interaction, and have gone absolutely viral.
- Airbnb (founded in 2007) is worth in excess of $30 billion
- Uber (founded in 2009) is worth approximately 50 billion
- Both offer services based on an App!
This same disruptive model has finally entered a much bigger industry: the world of online shopping. Joining the Pro Reward’s platform allows you to continue shopping at all of your favorite stores (Hotel.com, JC Penny, Kohl’s, Lands’ End, Macy’s, Home Depot, Staples, Walmart, Bloomingdale’s and Zales to name just a few) and then earn digital currency as cash back rewards! This means the more you shop online, the more you earn in digital currency. A Pro Rewards App (platform) also allows you to receive and spend digital currency which creates a growing demand, a growing usability and access to a digital currency that is positioned to increase in value as its demand and usability soars.
You learn, grow and profit with this coming trend!
The iPro business model and platform harnesses the success of the Uber and Airbnb platforms and brings the use of digital currency to the masses through digital currency rewards, incentives and rebates. It is through the use of digital currency that we become educated, familiar and comfortable with the coming mainstream experience of digital currency.
Digital currency has come a long way—and still has a long way to go. It is time for digital currency to achieve direct exposure to masses of consumers missing out on the amazing benefits of using it:
- Save money on the cost of doing business through rebates, incentives and rewards.
- Capitalize on the exploding industry of e-Commerce.
- Become one of the first to profit from digital currencies as they go up in value.
- Accept digital currency with an iPro digital currency merchant account!
This is social, this is disruptive and this is the new economy. And it is coming fast! In 18 months,
we won’t recognize the existing fiat currency landscape. Traditional money will
disappear just about as fast as the fax machine.
- The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel and Golden Gate Hotel & Casino properties in downtown Las Vegas announced they would also begin accepting Bitcoin in January of 2014,.
- TigerDirectand com started accepting Bitcoin in January of 2014,.
- Newegg and Dell started accepting bitcoin in July of 2014 .
- Microsoft began to accept bitcoin to buy Xbox games and Windows apps in December of
- As of August 2015, it was estimated that 160,000 merchants accept bitcoin payments.
- Barclays announced that they would become the first UK high street bank to start accepting bitcoin, with a plan to facilitate users to make charitable donations using the cryptocurrency outside their system.
- In September of 2016, the number of bitcoin ATMs doubled over the last 18 months and reached 771 ATMs worldwide.
- In November 2016, the Swiss Railway operator SBB (CFF) upgraded all their automated ticket machines so that bitcoin could be bought from them using the scanner on the ticket machine to scan the bitcoin address on a phone app.
- Bitcoin gained more legitimacy among lawmakers and legacy financial companies. For example, Japan passed a law to accept bitcoin as a legal payment method,and Russia has announced that it will legalize the use of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.
- And Norway’s largest online bank, Skandiabanken, integrate bitcoin accounts.
- Only a few days after bitcoin officially became a method of paymentin Japan on April 1, 2017, two major Japanese retailers have partnered with Japanese bitcoin exchanges to start accepting the digital currency for payments.
- Also read:Japan Declares Sale of Bitcoin Exempt from Consumption Tax
True empowerment includes the ownership of something “to the exclusion of all others.” If you exchange your labor and your services for payment, have your payment denominated in an incorruptible digital currency. Your worth will grow and continue to grow.
Start today! Get in Early! Learn about the Future, Now!
For more information about the iPro Network, please contact Jim Hamilton at 310 878-2268 and review these videos:
- Intro http://jhamilton.ipronetwork.com
- Webinar replay http://jhamilton.ipronetwork.com/webinar-replay
- Join to review for free http://jhamilton.ipronetwork.com/join
PS Block Chain Encryption, the foundation of digital currency, eliminates the middle man. An example? No need for a third-party holding one’s funds (escrow) during the sale of a home.. Digital Currency and Block Chain Encryption replace transactions were not too long ago done with paper and pencil. Our money system and transaction mechanism is rapidly moving to a fully encrypted digital currency.
Best to become familiar now!
Ready to try QR Codes? QR Codes contain information (often URL’s) that allow one to scan from their phone and go directly to the information. QR Codes are easy to set up, easy to scan and easy to use.
Download to your Android or iPhone.. They are generally free.