© 2020 J.Hamilton
Dr. David Hawkins wrote Power vs Force in 1985. The Map of Consciousness was published as part of Power Vs Force illustrating a number of very powerful understandings.
First, the Map is a scale of 0 to 1000 based on research with kinesiology as used by Dr David Hawkins.
• The lower end of the scale approximately 20 to 175 revolves around “stuckness,” i.e., resistance and rigidity to life and its expressions. It identifies the unconscious states of apathy, fear, grief, anxiety, rage, anger, etc., up through pride at 175.
• 200 to 700 (approximately) on the Map includes the conscious states of neutrality, willingness, acceptance, reason, joy, love and peace.
• 700 on this Map identifies the beginning of the states of enlightenment.
200, labeled courage, is the break point on the Map where we move out of unconscious “stuckness,” rigidity and resistance and the lower realms and begin to move into the conscious states of neutrality and acceptance of life.
It takes courage to move from apathy, it takes courage to move from pride and it takes courage to move beyond the ego. It also takes courage to move from any state of comfort we have attained to stretch to our next stage of personal evolution.
A couple of interesting points about the Map of Consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins:
• First the Map is an excellent indicator of our states of resistance versus allowing. The lower we are on the Map, the more resistant and rigid we are, The higher we are on the Map, the more allowing, loving and unconditional we are.
As we move up the Map, we naturally begin to blend with the frequency of God. This is what consciousness is all about — less resistance and more allowing. The more we allow, the more the frequency of God simply becomes available. The Map of Consciousness is a great indicator of consciousness and what it looks like.
• There’s a second interesting concept about the Map of Consciousness by Dr. David Hawkins. As we move up the Map, as we become more conscious, as we blend with the frequency of God more effectively through our nervous system’s subtle sensing out and receiving back, we become exponential in our contribution and our actions.
What does this mean?
Dr. David Hawkins, whose model was rigorously tested by his team of kinesiologists says:
• one person on the Map at 700 counterbalances the negativity of 70 million people below 200.
• one person at 600 counterbalances the negativity of 10 million people below 200, and
• one person at 500 counterbalances the negativity of 750,000 people below 200.
According to the Map of Consciousness, we now have a 2nd non-linear science for quelling distortion on this planet. If one person at 700, admittedly a very high number, can counterbalance the negativity of 70 million people, what could 6 do, or what could 100 do? Or what could 1,000 or 1 million do?
And, of course, so many more people will follow the path to peace simply because it becomes available.
Dr. David Hawkins says that people generally advance 2 points on the Map in a lifetime. It’s a pretty broad statement but because the Map is exponential, the difference between 200 and 202, and 400 and 402 can be a big, big difference.
I wrote in the year 2010 that I believe CORE Resonance is capable of advancing people as much as 200 points in a relatively short period of time by quieting the nervous system and enabling our natural state of connection with Source.
As we enable this partnership we become less resistant. As we become less resistant, we become more allowing. As we become more allowing, we blend with Innate Intelligence more and more. As we partner with what’s true, we also become the means by which Innate Intelligence expresses “through us” delivering an exponential solution to a planet in need of a few good ideas!
This transition can happen in a very short period of time — particularly as members of a Colony™!
Understanding the exponential multipliers available to us as indicated by the Map of Consciousness is a very good use of your time!
Sedona, Arizona 86336
Beyond resistance lies a world of synchronicity, harmony and order.
Said another way, resistance brings us everything we do not want.
–J.Hamilton nosce te ipsum
tat sannidhau vairatyagah
Imagine A Solution
Copyright 2007 – 2020 J.Hamilton
Join the presentation by video or phone:
Join with Google Meet meet.google.com/qzw-bbiq-nju
(You do not need a google account. Simply link in)
Dial in (US) (405) 643-0055 PIN: 131 212 194#
The Twelve Premises of CORE Resonance Colonies™ – for an enlightened world — Download For Free!
The fifth book by J.Hamilton (2015) lays out the foundation for CORE Resonance Colonies™. Colonies™ as groups of six spread across the planet, magnify and ground coherence into the realm of humanity as an antidote to our dysfunctional behavior as a species. By refining and quieting the human nervous system, we become mechanisms by which Innate Intelligence as coherence dispels dissonance, destructive patterns and habits and disorder on our planet. Coherence becomes the governing force for humanity and returns us to a healthy species. Colonies™ provide solutions to the problems of humanity by harnessing non-traditional but ever-present sciences and tools available to us right now.
Use Coupon Code “world peace” without quotations marks in the final checkout.
Taproot by CORE Resonance
The Power of Polarity and Choice
Coherence Dissipates Distortion
Is Coherence The New Magic?
TapRoot™ by CORE Resonance
Intentional Communities and Intentional Corporations
~harnessing the power of coherent groups~
CORE Resonance Colonies™
Problems are of the mind,
Solutions are of the Divine..™
Alignment before Action
each and every day..